-
Thanks. Those are useful suggestions. I think I will wait till I get a more reliable alternative to Endnote for Windows. I really love Knoppix so far and would like to move to running Debian from my hard disk once I get done with my dissertation defense. At least on one of my machines.
Similar Threads
-
By dtzxdtzx1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:28 AM
-
By adamherb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-25-2005, 06:20 AM
-
By SpankySTD in forum The Lounge
Replies: 20
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By ykhov in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99