Hi,
is possible to install Knoppix inta a 1GB USB flash drive instead of install it on a CD?
Now I have Knoppix on CD but I'd like to use it on my USB flash drive, ther's a guide?
Thank you.
Hi,
is possible to install Knoppix inta a 1GB USB flash drive instead of install it on a CD?
Now I have Knoppix on CD but I'd like to use it on my USB flash drive, ther's a guide?
Thank you.
Yes, is possible for sure!etabeta Wrote:
is possible to install Knoppix inta a 1GB USB flash drive instead of install it on a CD?
Ther sure is! look here for the info:etabeta Wrote:
Now I have Knoppix on CD but I'd like to use it on my USB flash drive, ther's a guide?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keydrive
You are quite welcome!etabeta Wrote:
Thank you.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90