I downloaded the iso file and used magic iso to make the boot disk. I turned my computer off reset it and I know it's supposed load from there but it wont. Can anyone help?
I downloaded the iso file and used magic iso to make the boot disk. I turned my computer off reset it and I know it's supposed load from there but it wont. Can anyone help?
I've never used magic iso, don't have details on it. But I suggest that you might want to follow the documentation link near the top of this page and read the downloading faq which contains many burning and booting tips and will likely cover your problem whatever it is. Pleae post back and let us know what you find to have gone wrong in your case.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
i can help here...
checklist:
=> Make sure your disk is bootable (get the software IsoBuster, install, load cd and see if a bootable selection comes up in the left panel...)
=> Configure your BIOS to load the CD as first priority
=> Put the cd in the drive before you turn on your computer (the easiest way to do this if you are doing a cold start [just turning on your computer] is as soon as your computer starts to load up the BIOS, put the CD in your drive and then restart your computer)
hope this helps
PS: did you check your download with the MD5 checksums it came with to make sure your download is complete...

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$325.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 64GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$490.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00