Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: csh window pops up and goes away

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1

    csh window pops up and goes away

    I've only been using Knoppix for a little while and I don't know if this is covered in a FAQ somewhere (if so, my apologizes). When I click on the selection to bring up a c-shell terminal, it shows up for second and then closes. Do I need to change something in my configuration?

    Other than that, everything seems to work like a charm! Gotta love it!

    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: csh window pops up and goes away

    Try running csh from Konsole: ' csh ' and see if it gives any error msgs.

    Quote Originally Posted by chessasaur
    I've only been using Knoppix for a little while and I don't know if this is covered in a FAQ somewhere (if so, my apologizes). When I click on the selection to bring up a c-shell terminal, it shows up for second and then closes. Do I need to change something in my configuration?

    Other than that, everything seems to work like a charm! Gotta love it!

    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Similar Threads

  1. Is Window Maker gone?
    By slagmi in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 03:22 PM
  2. Window to Linux
    By newLinux in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 11:31 PM
  3. What should I use for my Window Manager?
    By e7eMeNt in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:02 AM
  4. I need to go linux from window
    By miscos in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 03:38 AM
  5. I need to go linux from window
    By miscos in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set picture

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set

$58.00



Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP picture

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP

$299.00



OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$125.00



Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026 picture

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026

$12.99



RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day picture

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day

$188.24



OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC picture

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC

$175.00



All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive picture

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive

$15.95



1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server picture

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server

$109.99



SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA picture

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA

$284.99



Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay picture

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay

$500.00