-
csh window pops up and goes away
I've only been using Knoppix for a little while and I don't know if this is covered in a FAQ somewhere (if so, my apologizes). When I click on the selection to bring up a c-shell terminal, it shows up for second and then closes. Do I need to change something in my configuration?
Other than that, everything seems to work like a charm! Gotta love it!
Thanks in advance,
Mike
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: csh window pops up and goes away
Try running csh from Konsole: ' csh ' and see if it gives any error msgs.

Originally Posted by
chessasaur
I've only been using Knoppix for a little while and I don't know if this is covered in a FAQ somewhere (if so, my apologizes). When I click on the selection to bring up a c-shell terminal, it shows up for second and then closes. Do I need to change something in my configuration?
Other than that, everything seems to work like a charm! Gotta love it!
Thanks in advance,
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By slagmi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By newLinux in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 11:31 PM
-
By e7eMeNt in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:02 AM
-
By miscos in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 03:38 AM
-
By miscos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 08:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99