-
Problem with second CD-Drive on Knoppix 3.8
I'm having a problem with my CD Drives. I recently got a brand new Lite-On CD burner and am looking to burn stuff. Immediatly after I installed it I burned two disks fine, but then I rebooted. Ever since I rebooted I'v been having a problem with accessing the drive. The error message is that file:/mnt/cdrom doesn't exist. It does this when there is a blank disk or no disk in the drive. However, it works perfectly if one of the two disks that I just burned are in it. I also tried switching out which drive I boot off Knoppix from and which drive I access CD's from -- same error message. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By d1g1tal_ph3r3t in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-07-2008, 09:53 PM
-
By murtaza_16 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-24-2007, 05:27 PM
-
By kennmurrah in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-01-2006, 10:09 AM
-
By dukka in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:00 AM
-
By cantlin in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99