-
How to connect to M$ VPN server?
Hi all,
I have a problem here. I work from home controlling a remote XP machine (using XP's Remote Desktop) via a VPN connection. On XP it'a a simple Start->Connect->Remote LAN, launching the Remote Desktop app and I'm done. How can I do this with Knoppix? Googling around I've read horrible stories about kernel compiling and stuff while others point to simple clients which in turn are not easy to set up. Is there an easy way to accomplish this task? I can't believe that such a common need has not been covered. I am willing to lose some time on it but my collagues will certainly not. It has to just work. As in Windows. Any idea?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 11:44 AM
-
By dsarmientos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 04:11 AM
-
By phrostie in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 11:01 PM
-
By johar in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By mranderson in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 04:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$85.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95