-
Getting a Linksys WPC54G v3 to work woth Knoppix 3.6
I'm trying to do all this on a Gateway Solo 2500, Pent 333Mhz, 192 Ram. I've looked for Linux drivers for the card, but the only help I've found is people writing their own code to make it work. This is way beyond my abilities. I'm not a programmer. I'm moderately capeable as a user. I have set up my own PCs, and networks, installed cards, memory and drives, and S/W, but coding ... not a chance! Is there any downloadable drivers available {preferably with instructions!} I really appreciate any available help. Thanks,
[email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By CJWertz in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2006, 06:54 PM
-
By savedbygrace in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2006, 07:52 PM
-
By thatsflash in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
-
By warrenite in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By sniper in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 06:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99