Maybe use Mandrake 9.1...
PartitionDrake just works perfect on my machine... Very easy, fast and safe....
Bill,
Dropline Gnome can be downloaded from the below url:
http://www.dropline.net/gnome/
Other Slack packages can be dowloaded from the below url:
http://www.linuxpackages.net/index.php
paul![]()
Maybe use Mandrake 9.1...
PartitionDrake just works perfect on my machine... Very easy, fast and safe....
Originally Posted by qa1433
Tried to follow your directions at work; many misunderstandings later, on what I resolved was my last try, IT WORKED. Amazing. Will try it at home. You know a lot of obscure commands for a noobie!
hatch821,
Not really! I am in learning mode. I used to admin Unix systems back in the eairly 80's. Slake has a lot of unix background.
However, I have not used unix for many years so it is all re-leaning.
They say "use it or lose it".
I lost it! I am in wirless radio development now.
Paul![]()

Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99
DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
DayStar Digital 68030 50MHz Macintosh Accelerator Card w/ 68882 FPU Vintage
$399.00
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99
Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99