Maybe use Mandrake 9.1...
PartitionDrake just works perfect on my machine... Very easy, fast and safe....
Bill,
Dropline Gnome can be downloaded from the below url:
http://www.dropline.net/gnome/
Other Slack packages can be dowloaded from the below url:
http://www.linuxpackages.net/index.php
paul![]()
Maybe use Mandrake 9.1...
PartitionDrake just works perfect on my machine... Very easy, fast and safe....
Originally Posted by qa1433
Tried to follow your directions at work; many misunderstandings later, on what I resolved was my last try, IT WORKED. Amazing. Will try it at home. You know a lot of obscure commands for a noobie!
hatch821,
Not really! I am in learning mode. I used to admin Unix systems back in the eairly 80's. Slake has a lot of unix background.
However, I have not used unix for many years so it is all re-leaning.
They say "use it or lose it".
I lost it! I am in wirless radio development now.
Paul![]()

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 DUAL E5-2690v3 DDR4 ECC 2x CADDY NO DRIVES NO MEMORY/RAM
$30.00
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08