Maybe use Mandrake 9.1...
PartitionDrake just works perfect on my machine... Very easy, fast and safe....
Bill,
Dropline Gnome can be downloaded from the below url:
http://www.dropline.net/gnome/
Other Slack packages can be dowloaded from the below url:
http://www.linuxpackages.net/index.php
paul![]()
Maybe use Mandrake 9.1...
PartitionDrake just works perfect on my machine... Very easy, fast and safe....
Originally Posted by qa1433
Tried to follow your directions at work; many misunderstandings later, on what I resolved was my last try, IT WORKED. Amazing. Will try it at home. You know a lot of obscure commands for a noobie!
hatch821,
Not really! I am in learning mode. I used to admin Unix systems back in the eairly 80's. Slake has a lot of unix background.
However, I have not used unix for many years so it is all re-leaning.
They say "use it or lose it".
I lost it! I am in wirless radio development now.
Paul![]()

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$105.99
Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$519.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$452.53
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB, SDSSDH3 2.5" SSD Drive SATA III 6GB/S (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56
2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99