-
hatch821,
Not really! I am in learning mode. I used to admin Unix systems back in the eairly 80's. Slake has a lot of unix background.
However, I have not used unix for many years so it is all re-leaning.
They say "use it or lose it".
I lost it! I am in wirless radio development now.
Paul
Similar Threads
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By dbojan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By Enmity in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 12:51 AM
-
By simon_lim88 in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 09:04 PM
-
By senorian in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin 15-102217-01
$239.00

USED Silver White Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Kids Edition 32GB TABLET - SM-T290
$39.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77