Hi,
I have a knoppix hard drive installed, ni live-cd.
I've read about konqueror desktop that I can create my own contextual menu. For example, iI wanna create a menu to make executable a file in konqueror. So, I created a file named make-executable.desktop. Here is the code :
I put the file in /usr/share/apps/knoqueror/servicemenus, and I restarted X, but my contextual menu did not change at all. So, did I make a mistake in my desktop file ? Or, may be, It is not in the right directory...Code:[Desktop Entry] Encoding=UTF-8 ServiceTypes=application/x-shellscript Actions=MakeExe [Desktop Action MakeExe] Name=Make file executable Name[fr]=Rendre exécutable Exec=chmod +x %f Icon=kfm
When I click on my desktop file an error message appears, telling "rhe file doesnot comport any "Type line..."".
So, is there any explanations for this ?
Thank you for reply.

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
$400.00
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Pre Owned | IBM System x3650 M4 AC1 Server with 1x Intel CPU & 16GB RAM
$154.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99