-
Create menu desktop
Hi,
I have a knoppix hard drive installed, ni live-cd.
I've read about konqueror desktop that I can create my own contextual menu. For example, iI wanna create a menu to make executable a file in konqueror. So, I created a file named make-executable.desktop. Here is the code :
Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
ServiceTypes=application/x-shellscript
Actions=MakeExe
[Desktop Action MakeExe]
Name=Make file executable
Name[fr]=Rendre exécutable
Exec=chmod +x %f
Icon=kfm
I put the file in /usr/share/apps/knoqueror/servicemenus, and I restarted X, but my contextual menu did not change at all. So, did I make a mistake in my desktop file ? Or, may be, It is not in the right directory...
When I click on my desktop file an error message appears, telling "rhe file doesnot comport any "Type line..."".
So, is there any explanations for this ?
Thank you for reply.
Similar Threads
-
By ashmita in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-05-2006, 07:34 AM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2006, 06:19 PM
-
By jjohnson0000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00