-
Ok, so It seems you have 3 parts in your hard drive hda. I see 2 problems :
1 - usbview doesnot work, this is weird. May be your kernel does not support usb... I d'ont really know, but usbview has always worked on all the system where I have tested Knoppix.
2 -I don't really know what is cloop on your system, I don't have it on mine. Try to create a directory called test in your directory /mnt
As root, type:
Code:
#mount -o umask=000 /dev/cloop /mnt/test
Then, use knoqueror to see/mnt/test
What happens yet ?
Similar Threads
-
By jMon54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:40 AM
-
By rlauer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 03:34 AM
-
By khrtt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 02:49 AM
-
By onespot in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:34 PM
-
By ReaLity in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

1976 Vintage CPU Guide Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE M6800 Rockwell PPS-4
$59.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99