-
System hangs when using a ralink based zaapa wireless card
Hi, I'm a complete profane to Linux, so please be patient
I am using Knoppix v4 with an AMD 900 Mhz 512Mb computer. I've got a Zaapa WiFi card installed with Ralink chipset. It seems to be recognized but the first time I try to scan for networks, it won't see anything. If I try for second time, it just gets frozen.
Questions: Is this card supported? Where can I see if Knoppix is recognizing it? (something like system properties in windows) I have found drivers for the card in Internet, but must be compiled and although I have tried to do it, have no clue why it won't work. I'm a bit lost, as you can see...
Thanks a lot for your time.
Dån
Similar Threads
-
By jbreazeale in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-12-2006, 03:32 PM
-
By DiabloGN in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:22 AM
-
By techz_boy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By joekrahn in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 05:20 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 05:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99