-
Ethernet modem - need help
I'm using a SpeedStream 5200, ISP is Bell/Sympatico, DSL internet connection, and I can't connect to the Internet. Tried everything in Knoppix that seemed possible, and some things that didn't and still nothing. I have a DamnSmallLinux Live CD and when I load it, I can connect but in Knoppix 4.0.2 I can't. any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By net2surfin in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2007, 05:00 PM
-
By Lachinger in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:41 AM
-
By CptKrf in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 02:35 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:21 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Amiga BASIC Spiral-Bound Manual Book, English, For Amiga Desktop Computer
$30.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

commodore amiga 500 computer, New in box. Only opened for pictures
$1300.00

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00