-
Junior Member
registered user
Well, I switched my USB to Ethernet LAN line, and I must say it is an incredible difference!
Much faster page load times!
Found my old Cat-5 cable under the bed.
And the coolest thing yet, I am making this post through Knoppix, yes I am.
I'm such a rebel!
Next project, get it on HD.
Similar Threads
-
By JustinSL in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:38 PM
-
By Neuling in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 11:28 PM
-
By gandalf1967 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:45 PM
-
By beetlebz in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 09:27 PM
-
By Slimboy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00