-
Junior Member
registered user
Yeah, it bugs me that when I turn on and boot up my comp I see smilies makin' ugly faces at me, all the time
And lately my comp fails to boot up 2/10 X.
And the thing is is that I keep as best I can to eliminate spyware and such, but they are very persistant.
I just put IE behind my firewall again, so I'll see if slows down (the ads), Firefox is much better, my first step to open license. Seems when I give IE permission to run I get swamped with ads and spyware.
What a pest!
Thanks a lot for your help, you've assisted me very well, and I am much clearer now, my last post was submitted at the same time as yours so, some of my Q's were already answered in your last post.
Similar Threads
-
By JustinSL in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:38 PM
-
By Neuling in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 11:28 PM
-
By gandalf1967 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:45 PM
-
By beetlebz in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 09:27 PM
-
By Slimboy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00