-
Junior Member
registered user
Warning: Do not purchase from xplinux.biz
Has anyone else had similar issues with xplinux.biz?
I paid $60AUD for 2 dud cds, 1 cd I didn't order and didn't receive the cd I paid for plus they have not even acknowledged my emails regarding the matter!
What do I do now? Here's the transcript (i have removed order details):
______________________________________________
From: "Michael Black" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 1:06 PM
Subject: ANSWER THIS EMAIL!: XPLinux Order 24251-7806147
COME ON! I HAVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH! PLEASE, RESPOND TO MY EMAILS AND HAVE
THE CORRECT CD SHIPPED! AT LEAST REPLY!!!
Read the history below.
Michael.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Black" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: WRONG CONTENTS!: XPLinux Order xxxxxx
> Hey!
>
> Please mate, at least reply letting me know that you are aware of the
> situation. It has been 2 working days which is ample time for answering
> emails.
>
> I would like this rectified asap please.
>
> Regards,
> Michael.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Michael Black" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 12:50 PM
> Subject: Bad Media: XPLinux Order xxxxxxxx
>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I received a dud version of Peanut Linux and Phat Linux. I am testing
the
> > others now but both do 'data checks' where they verify the files on the
cd
> > and both state that there are errors.
> >
> > I chose you to purchase my cds as you had the best range and decent
> product
> > descriptions... I expected all merchants to only sell what worked but so
> far
> > I have 2 duds and 1 wrong cd (you sent me Americas Army when I asked for
> > Unreal Tournament).
> >
> > Please, I would really like for this to be sorted out asap.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Michael Black.
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Michael Black" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 12:11 PM
> Subject: WRONG CONTENTS!: XPLinux Order xxxxxxxx
>
>
> > ATTN: GUNTARS MELKIS
> >
> > I ordered a Gentoo Game CD with UNREAL TOURNAMENT on it... I received
> > "Americas Army" which I never wanted nor ordered.
> >
> > Please rectify this immediately, I would really like to have the CD I
paid
> > for.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Michael Black.
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: <[email protected]>
> > To: <[email protected]>
> > Cc: <[email protected]>
> > Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 1:39 AM
> > Subject: XPLinux Order xxxxxxxx Shipped to Michael Black
> >
> >
> > > Hello Michael Black,
> > >
> > > We wanted to inform you that the following order was shipped.
> > >
> > > Order Number: xxxxxxx
> > > Total Order: $42.93
> > >
> > > Thank you for your order.
> > >
> > > XPLinux
> > > www.xplinux.biz
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By spacedude89 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:40 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:39 PM
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 03:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00