-
I am getting the errors after I have installed and gone throught the first-time configuration of the Debian system and then restarting this time to boot from the Hard-disk. Thanks for giving me continuous feedback and company while I struggle on this. I am starting to re-install Debian from the same CD and this time will be more descriptive in writing my notes so that the experts can tell me where I am making mistake. Thanks again for your support.
Similar Threads
-
By dhkkong in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 06:40 AM
-
By Virulent in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By Exit in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By Sean in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:14 AM
-
By burmo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 04:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$59.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99