-
I am getting the errors after I have installed and gone throught the first-time configuration of the Debian system and then restarting this time to boot from the Hard-disk. Thanks for giving me continuous feedback and company while I struggle on this. I am starting to re-install Debian from the same CD and this time will be more descriptive in writing my notes so that the experts can tell me where I am making mistake. Thanks again for your support.
Similar Threads
-
By dhkkong in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 06:40 AM
-
By Virulent in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By Exit in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By Sean in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:14 AM
-
By burmo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 04:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99