-
Can't get knoppix home=/dev/hdb4 to work
Hello,
I was using 3.9 and I created a knoppix image on partition /dev/hdb4
I tried booting with the following
knoppix home=/dev/hdb4
knoppix home=/mnt/hdb4
knoppix home=/dev/hdb4/knoppix.img
knoppix home=/mnt/hdb4/knoppix.img
knoppix myconf=/mnt/hdb4
knoppix myconf=/mnt/mdb4/knoppix.img
And none of them used my image. Later I learned this was a bug in 3.9 so I downloaded a 4.0.2 iso, burned and booted, and then tried this
knoppix home=/dev/hdb4
with no success.
So before I reboot my machine 10 times trying the various combinations trying to get this to work, does anyone have any suggestions what I should do now before proceeding with the machine-gun approach.
Kind regards,
Ian Thompson
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 03:58 PM
-
By ajass2 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 06:07 PM
-
By nicorellius in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 08:35 PM
-
By zblace in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 10:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99