-
knoppix 3.8.1 (kernel 2.6.11):new custom kernel without ub ?
Hi all,
I've installed knoppix 3.8.1 to hd (debian type) and the most annoying problem
I have is the very slow USB transfer speed (drops down to 30KB/s or stalls...)
This bug is mentioned in: http://www.knoppix.net/wikinew/index...tle=Bugs/3.8.1
Now my questions:
How do I get rid of it ? Install a new kernel ? Which one should I take ?
Do I have to compile it myself or is it O.K to take the debian kernels ?
Thanks for your help,
Thomas
Similar Threads
-
By Amo666 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 10:31 AM
-
By cYmen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:54 PM
-
By jtally in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 01:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95