Not sure what your specific problem. The first printer I switch on is USB1, the second USB2 etc. in that order. I've just added an EPSON Photo 1290, gimp driver and it works fine.
drb
Not sure what your specific problem. The first printer I switch on is USB1, the second USB2 etc. in that order. I've just added an EPSON Photo 1290, gimp driver and it works fine.
drb

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
â� Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â�
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS TUF GAMING B365M-PLUS LGA 1151 DDR4 8th/9th Gen Intel B365 Motherboard
$89.00