-

Originally Posted by
MadL
drb: I just wanted to thank you for the info on setting up a printer. I'm new to Knoppix, and I'd been banging my head on the desk trying to get my Stylus C60 to work with it until I came across your post.
Looks like I spoke too soon. The printer works fine for a day or two, then one day, when I try to print from a program (Firefox, Konqueror, OpenOffice)...nothing. The "Printing" dialog box shows up, the computer makes like it's printing, but the printer doesn't move a muscle. When I turn the printer off and on again, it starts spewing pages of gobbledygook that I can't stop (whenever I click "cancel job", Knoppix asks for a password).
Anyone have any ideas what's going on? I'm using the Knoppix 4.0.2 LiveCD boot with a persistent hard disk image to save settings.
Similar Threads
-
By Countergod in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2007, 11:17 PM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By lunatika in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) Solid State Drive
$102.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Micron 1100 256GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MTFDDAK256TBN-1AR1ZABHA Tested & Wiped
$25.00

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00