Not sure what your specific problem. The first printer I switch on is USB1, the second USB2 etc. in that order. I've just added an EPSON Photo 1290, gimp driver and it works fine.
drb
Not sure what your specific problem. The first printer I switch on is USB1, the second USB2 etc. in that order. I've just added an EPSON Photo 1290, gimp driver and it works fine.
drb

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00