-
Junior Member
registered user
Forget it I am going to install debian, like Harry suggested here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21334
Don't know if there are any partition issues here yet, but rest assured I'll have questions all thunkded up!
OK, now, look at this:
http://debian.csail.mit.edu/debian-amd64/debian/
What I want is here, apparently?
which one is the actual download, why can't these things be labeled something like, download debian here?
I'm going to work now (duty, the cruel master
) so you have until tomorrow morning for a proper response.
I'll have that report on my desk first thing in the morning Wilkens!
Similar Threads
-
By Nevermore in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:59 PM
-
By jwg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2007, 03:34 PM
-
By kranberry in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 11:32 AM
-
By bono in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 08:10 AM
-
By Rib in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Poly wx 350 Voip Phones
$25.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99