Hello,
I have got a printer CANON PIXMA iP1500.
I not suceeded to install it.
I tryed to find a similar driver in the list, but nothing works.
Do someone know, where I can get a PIXMA driver?
Thanks in advance
Hello,
I have got a printer CANON PIXMA iP1500.
I not suceeded to install it.
I tryed to find a similar driver in the list, but nothing works.
Do someone know, where I can get a PIXMA driver?
Thanks in advance

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-LINK TL-SG108PE 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Managed PoE+ Switch 4-Port 64W
$24.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99