-
Autorun Knoppix CD 4.0.2
Hi,
bin gerade dabei die neue 4.0.2 zu remastern, und scheitere daran einen Webserver direkt beim Start hochfahren zu lassen. Ich habe mich dabei schon an den Beiträgen zu den älteren Versionen orientiert - und ein Shell-Script unter dem Namen "knoppix.sh" abgelegt. Aber irgendwie wird es beim Start NICHT ausgeführt.
Der Versuch mit einem angestecktem USB-Stick und dem passendem Komando "myconfig=xxx" lief dagegen ohne Probleme.
hat sich bei der 4.0.2 irgendwas geändert ?!? Wo genau muss die Datei denn liegen ?!?
schonmal vielen Dank
-
Hi sorry - now in english
i am building a remastered Knoppix CD from the version 4.0.2, and I did it along the tutorial. Because I need a complete Webserver, I've installed the lampp from apachefriends... At the Knoppix-Startup, I want to start this webserver. So I wrote a shell-script that calls the startup-script for the server. This works fine and is tested with the descripted way of an external USB-Stick with the copied file "knoppix.sh" and the start-optoion "myconfig=...". In this way it works FINE!
Buuuut: i've copied the "knoppix.sh" to the root-directory of the remastering-source "/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/", but it doesn't get started ?!?
Do I have to copy the file into the compressed Image ? Or into the uncompressed part of the CD ? (would make sense ... I think I will test it now ...! )
Similar Threads
-
By trondiz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
-
By RedBrain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:00 PM
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By sassi67 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-11-2005, 12:39 PM
-
By sparks40 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Open Box Apple OEM 30W USB-C Power Adapter MW2G3AM/A - A2164
$15.99

Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter 45W/60W/85W
$8.99

Lot of 10 Genuine OEM Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter A1719 for Macbook Pro
$179.99

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95

Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter - Set of 25
$32.29