-
Well, I actually looked at that before, but after looking at it closely I noticed that it wanted me to load configs and specifically add '-sata' to the line, like so:
/KNOPPIX/knoppmyth-sata
Did that and crossed my fingers, reinstalled and upon startup all I'm seeing is that damn flashing underscore again. I'm clueless as to why this is happening, I'm doing everything by the book!
Similar Threads
-
By popgeorge in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 02:47 PM
-
By whooda in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 03:13 AM
-
By Bucky Ball in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:30 PM
-
By mstlyharmlss in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 09:19 PM
-
By philski27 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 01:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

SanDisk EDGE 16GB microSDHC, Class10, U1, A1, UHS-I Memory Card, 10-Pack (M.Ref)
$29.99

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99