Hi, Please see the FAQ: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
I've just downloaded the file. But I don't know which file I should burn it in to the DVD. Can anyone help???
Hi, Please see the FAQ: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive β Latest September 2026
$12.99
Netgate 2100 pfSense Firewall Appliance w/ Power Adapter w/Storage Upgrade
$187.50
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS β Box + PSU
$599.00
Ubuntu 26.04 LTS β 3 DVD Set Desktop - Server - Studio Edition - Grade AAA+
$13.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 16-Core Perpetual License | Factory Sealed
$724.63
HP ProLiant DL360P G8 Server 2.60Ghz 16-Core 96GB 2X 300GB Enterprise (Renewed)
$140.00