Hi folks,
I'm having trouble - as so many have been - with a broadcom NIC on my dell PC.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice and cheap PCI NIC that will work perfectly with knoppix?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi folks,
I'm having trouble - as so many have been - with a broadcom NIC on my dell PC.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice and cheap PCI NIC that will work perfectly with knoppix?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom
3Com 3C905B or 3C905C http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...05B-TX&cat=NET
Intel Pro/100 line http://www.intel.com/support/network...linux/e100.htm
That's a hard question to give a good answer to with so many manufacturers willing to switch chip sets but still use the same model number, but I've never had any problems with the Cnet Pro200wl. the LinksysLNE100TX, the D-Link DFE-530TX+, or even the Belkin 10/100 card (exact model number not avaiable at the moment). All are very inexpensive cards. Should be less than $10, maybe less than $5 (U.S.)

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00