-
Junior Member
registered user
Wi-Fi Troubles...
Hey guys, it's me again having more problems with Linux. I am using the 4.0.2 Official DVD release, and I have it installed using the recommended "Debian" method (or whatever you want to call it). Anyway, here's the problem, I run the wireless config the same way on the live CD and on my install, I just click next until it finishes. On the liveCD it works perfect, I can connect to my router, and everything is joyous, on my HD install however, I do the same procedure, but I can get nothing to work no matter what I try. Oh, and when I press "activate config" in the liveCD it freezes the whole computer and I have to restart, it also does this in the HD install, but only when I have it configured to do infrastructure mode only. I'm using the latest version of Netgear's WG311T card. Here are the pictures of my problem:




The first two are of when it's not working on the HD install, and the last 2 are when it's working fine on the Live CD.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
-Nate
Similar Threads
-
By HappyDays in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-26-2005, 06:18 AM
-
By ayeyen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:02 PM
-
By DusteD in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 03:45 PM
-
By cameik in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By cold in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00