I am trying to run guppy which is a GUI front end for the puppy Topfield PVR transfer program.
I used alien to convert from the rpm file and eventually got the thing installed on a hard drive.
Initially I got
ERROR: Could not find required directory: /mnt/hda5/toppy/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages
/mnt/hda5/toppy/usr/lib/ has a python2.4 dir structure so I put in a symlink.
Then I get
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "../bin/guppy", line 75, in ?
from guppy import GuppyWindow
File "/mnt/hda5/toppy/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/guppy/GuppyWindow.py", line 24, in ?
import gtk
ImportError: No module named gtk
I am now stuck. I know *nix but not python or gtk.
TIA

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99