-
How do I connect to the internet - ADSL?
Hi I'm a newbie ! I have Knoppix 4 on a dvd and have successfully booted in,
but thats where I'm at a loss. I am quite confident using windows xp but haven't
a clue when it comes to linux.
I guess my first priority is to get the internet up and running - but need help
I am using broadband ADSL dial in - ppp adapter.
Ireally have to set up my modem don't I??
Can anyone help out the newbie!!??
Similar Threads
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
By Bataa in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-23-2006, 07:46 PM
-
By metallica22 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
-
By laba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:38 PM
-
By ePro in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$482.02

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48

1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD (Recertified) - A196-SDSSDE61-1T00
$150.99

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99

HP Pavilion 15z-ec200 15.6" Ryzen 7 5800H 16GB 1TB SSD GTX 1650 W11
$280.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1775.56

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99