It's funny you would ask that. Knoppix includes TeX, LaTeX, and my favorite TeX editor, LyX.
Does anyone know of a decent existing live disto that includes TeX ?
Thanks
It's funny you would ask that. Knoppix includes TeX, LaTeX, and my favorite TeX editor, LyX.
Sorry would you please guide me to find it. Is it on the path? when I try to run latex command I give a message that aommand not found. Should I go somewhere like user/local/Tex/... or should I add this package seperately?Originally Posted by mightydavefish

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99