-
It is really difficult to pick my worst disaster. I've had so many of them. I've reinstalled Windows more times than I can count. Luckily for me, I back up all data, so I lose nothing but time. But if I had to pick one, it would be the time I found adware on one of our MS Exchange servers (this server had about 6k mailboxes on it). That was bad, logging into a server only to find popups. I didn't know who I was more upset at, MS or the moron who was surfing the web from the server. I won't go into the rest.
I actually rebuilt my Windows machine two days ago. I couldn't boot into it. Instead of fussing with it, I decided to rebuild since I was on that same build for about 6 months. Knoppix was able to transfer important files from the Windows partition to my jump drive.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

(LOT OF 12) Intel Core i5-9500 CPU 3.00GHz Desktop Processor (SRF4B)
$575.00

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79