-
Selling my home-made Computational Cluster
Hello kiddies,
There is an amateur cluster that I built and have been using very successfully with clusterknoppix for a while now. I am moving to San Fransisco then on to equador and don't really see myself lugging it around. I wanted to post this as a sort of "goodbye and thanks to clusterknoppix" as well as hoping some of you may take an interest. I've put it up on ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8722800991. I'd love to hear any thoughts you guys may have.. i've always been pretty proud of it. If any of you actually do take an interest.. please ask me your questions before bidding because I want to make sure no-one does so without knowing all the details of what it is and what is isn't! Thanks peoples.. laterz -b
Similar Threads
-
By mcreel in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-16-2006, 12:13 PM
-
By yetanothersteve in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 02:11 AM
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 92
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 03:35 AM
-
Replies: 19
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 09:51 PM
-
By estranged in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 03:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Microsoft Multimedia PS/2 Wired Computer Keyboard KB-0168 Black Tested
$29.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99