-
Senior Member
registered user
OH ANY ANOTHER THING!!
one thing i really love doing, to all whom use msn, i send then over 1000 messages in one hit thaniks to kopete... 
: HAHAHAH!! it works wonders...
it has also the cause of me being blocked by most of me friends...
-
This is a little off topic..... but it is to do with hating Microsoft. http://www.live.com (a pure evil site) has come out with a free e-mail with 2gb of free storage and a series of other features, and a web search. (Trying to take on google!)
Worst Microsoft experience would have to be when I ran Win 98.... I would get a blue screen of death every 45 mins on that thing... ACH! I still have nightmares and ask myself why didn't i try Linux back then?
-
Senior Member
registered user
>>Worst Microsoft experience would have to be when I ran Win 98.... I would get a blue screen of death every 45 mins on that thing... ACH! I still have nightmares and ask myself why didn't i try Linux back then?<< that became the monitor on ours... :P
-

A good 10 minutes spent on this one!
Edit:
I know i spelt Knoppix wrong .... but I am too lazy to fix it, they should have a spell checker for gimp.
-
Senior Member
registered user
they have that speel thingi for gaim (or kopete), which tells you which word is wrong...
-

Originally Posted by
zour
Worst Microsoft experience would have to be when I ran Win 98.... I would get a blue screen of death every 45 mins on that thing... ACH! I still have nightmares and ask myself why didn't i try Linux back then?
Well one reason was that Linux sucked big time five or six years ago. Now it's 'put in the CD and let it do its thing' so a lot easier. As to Windows98, after tussling for a few hours the other day getting a win98 system to network with an XP one, I must say that I agree it's a pain! After a couple of hours working through checklists and so on (win98) eventually success! Network neighborhood (if that's how these yanks spell it) showed the network! RM retires to bed happy; next day on restarting the machines on the network - nothing! No network visible! So out went win98 and in went Linux. There's only so much pain a guy can take.
Regds, RM.
-
Senior Member
registered user
>>Well one reason was that Linux sucked big time five or six years ago.<<
something has to start S*** before it gets any good, if it ever starts any good it ends up S***... might i refer this to the matrix...
i recon the more i learn about linux, the better it gets... for example, i can force me fan to spin on me laptop... ITS GREAT FUN!!!
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
chris-harry
>>Well one reason was that Linux sucked big time five or six years ago.<<
something has to start S*** before it gets any good, if it ever starts any good it ends up S***... might i refer this to the matrix...
i recon the more i learn about linux, the better it gets... for example, i can force me fan to spin on me laptop... ITS GREAT FUN!!!
chris-harry,
I think you are becoming a bad influence on me, because, while I was reading your response, all I could think of, was, what would happen if you forced your fan not to spin on your laptop?
Told ya, bad influence...
Hey everyone! Marshmellow and Weinie roast at chris-harry's laptop! BYO!!!
j/k
Ms. Cuddles
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$42.99