-
kppp BUSY line ?????
I've got a PCI-modem(56k, hardware, Rocwell-chipset, controllerless) installed in my box. It works fine in WinXP. But in Knoppix 3.3 I'm having some trouble. I managed to install a driver wich seems to work, but after dialing the Kppp-log reports that the line is BUSY again and again. Even when I work in terminal mode. When I enter the number of my cell-phone: the cell-phone rings once and Kppp reports a BUSY line.
Heeeelp!
Similar Threads
-
By lgarcia3 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By Probert31 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:27 AM
-
By kchard in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 12:50 AM
-
By gtgoku in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99