-
Administrator
Site Admin-
recovering the original eeprom settings
Do you know of any way I could reset the settings my self?
Sorry, I'm still working on that myself for my HP notebook nic. One approach I might tak involves getting my hands on another notebook, which presents it's own problems. This might ne less of an issue with an inexpensive nic card. I'm also wondering if I can set the card to something that works without knowing the original settings, but still need to do some tests before I can post on that (it may be a little while, I have a deadline on another project fast approaching). If you want to experiment on your own, see mii-tool that is on the knoppix CD and mii-diag at http://www.scyld.com/diag/index.html and let us know if you do make progress.
Similar Threads
-
By jimmyjrosu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By silence in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 08:40 PM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 09:55 AM
-
By drglass67 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 04:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99