Harry,

Thanks so much for following up on this issue. I've been away from my computer for a couple of day's so I haven't checked the other post. Even though I don't have one of these cards this seems like a really important issue to me. It really pisses me off that MS is able to do this to people. Are eeprom cards becoming more prevelant? Are there many of them on the market now? Perhaps it would be helpful to link to a list of eeprom based cards. I did a bit of searching on google and was unable to come up with anything so maybe we need to start compiling our own list and make it available in the docs section. We have at least two cards to put on the list at this point! Thanks again for doing your homework on this one and sharing the info with others.