I was wondering if i could use a usb drive as part of my main memory. I am using a 4.0 live cd and could u tell me how to do this?
I was wondering if i could use a usb drive as part of my main memory. I am using a 4.0 live cd and could u tell me how to do this?

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
Lot of 8 Kingston 8GB DDR4-2666 Desktop RAM. Tested Good. May have minor nicks.
$200.00
BRAND NEW - PNY XRL8 Gaming 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4 260-PIN (MN32GK2D43200X)
$169.99
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$155.19
16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade
$121.99
16GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered 240-Pin UDIMM
$75.99