-
CD V4.0.2 Odd audio or sound problem regarding speech
Greetings!
I can play music and movies just fine, but the odd thing is this. All speech, be it song in music, be it dialog in films, sounds like an old fashioned tape-recorder on half the speed!!! Sic! I am not kidding! I beg you!
I have tried numerous things, too many to write here, fx changing sound servers and things like that. Nothing changes!
Has anybody heard a phenomenon like this or know some cheat code that fixes this?
In my 5 years of GNU-Linux time, I have never encountered anything like this. It is just too weird! Think about it! I just regressed to my grandfathers days with a taperecorder with a bad spoolengine! It is a funny kind of technological progress which makes you wonder... 'Cause my granddad's taperecorder engine actually worked ;-)
Anyways, I thought I would post it here, in case somebody knew about it, or had encountered something similar. I would very much like to get it working since it is the only thing keeping me from using Knoppix on a regularly basis.
Best wishes!
Dennis Decker Jensen
Similar Threads
-
By sasij in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
-
By HumanTarget in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2006, 05:06 AM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-19-2005, 01:54 PM
-
By lothario in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By blubu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00