Hello there;
after my vsound application crashed during audio file conversion I tried to start up my PIII IBM again which got 1 Knoppix 3.7 PRO installed on hda1, a win on hda2 4 wine and a linux swap 250MB and a hda4 with SuSe 9.2 reiserfs..
But grub shows the menue and windows cannot be booted via chainloader (not 2000 or XP version) and both of the linux distributions get me a kernel panic in the end after a repeating DRIVE ready seek complete error hda write_intr SectorID notfound Status 0X51 lda= & sector = !!
When I run knoppix from live CD or use my DamnSamllLinux, then I can mount /dev-hda1 and read all the stuff there. When I write then it is gone with reboot... I ran a check and it goes with bad superblock stuff but cannot fix it. Even Suse YAST Autorepat found trouble on this ext2/3 partitin but failed to being able to fix it.. I cannot even format and all changes with Qpatred are also not done.. I saw on the net a line to fill the mbr with zeros, but that seemed to also have failed. Somebody told me that linux is using in RAM an image of the MBR and that is why changes are not implemented eventuelly on HDD: when I use fdisk then I can delete all partitions and format them, but they will all reappear next bootup?! I ran my freedos liveCD and tried there as well to fdisk /mbr but no effects..
I hard that modern windeows would simply override it all and fix it? Is there a better way in linux to save my data?
reiserfsck fixall and sb in the end bring me no hopes back as well? I have saved most of my sensitve data on a usb stick, so I am willing to accept also hardcore solutions to reinstall it all (Recently my knoppix live cd though could not finish its install always right after 63% crashing....) If I install it all new, then what is a good tree for the partitions. Exporting /tmp/ home /usr/src, what else..
Is there a got repair tool out there for knoppix who can fix this all or what can we do here?! PS the hdd swap is also affected, and when i use not noswap, then it carshed after a while as well....

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard KEY and DVD 48 Core Unlimited User CALs
$295.00