All I had to do was run the previous procedure and the plug the card in.....
I had a problem with every driver except this one so here you guys go.... hope it helps...
First you need the HP driver SP23107A, Extract the files, I used my handy USB Memory Card...
Boot Knoppix
Go to the Konsole
type:
su
Install the driver:
ndiswrapper -i bcmw15.inf
check by running:
ndiswrapper -l
It should say driver and hardware present
then type:
ndiswrapper -m
Now type:
modprobe ndiswrapper
Now check with:
dmesg
If both ndiswrapper and the driver loaded your good to go, now hit the wireless activation button and the light should come on. You can now use the config scripts in the KNOPPIX menu the do the rest.
I haven't tested this with other 4306 chips, I've got a Linksys WPC54G ver. 1.2 and it also is a 4306 Chip... Stay Tuned...
All I had to do was run the previous procedure and the plug the card in.....

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Lot of 10 Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED
$22000.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco QSFP-100G-SR4-S QSFP 100Gbps Transceiver Module 1-Port 1 Module
$250.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99