Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: partimage on knoppix 4.0

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    14

    partimage on knoppix 4.0

    Hi all,

    I started the following tuto with partimage on my PC :
    http://www.framasoft.net/article3552.html
    First I created on my HD a backup partition (7.81 GB & ext2) with the help of Qtparted
    then I saved successfully my root partition (/ ) of 1.70 GB which made a 675.1 MB backup image in this backup partition
    then I wanted to backup my /home partition in the same way (360 MB only)
    but when I started the backup I got the message :
    impossible to create the temporary file (/mnt/hda5 saturated disk)
    my question : how can I save 2 different partitions in a row ?

    Thanks for your suggestions ...

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    14
    nobody in there ?

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    14

    partimage

    Am I on the international Knoppix forum ?

Similar Threads

  1. efficiency of partimage in knoppix
    By Trace Green in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 05:24 PM
  2. partimage on Knoppix CD 4.0.2
    By ih84ds in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 02:50 PM
  3. partimage on knoppix 4.0
    By jrev in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:13 PM
  4. Swap XP drives using partimage/Knoppix?
    By snarkfinder in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 09:09 PM
  5. Using PartImage w/ Knoppix
    By SideWynder in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations  Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981 picture

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981

$295.00



Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic picture

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic

$100.00



Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle picture

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle

$49.99



Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A

$150.00



LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED picture

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED

$80.00



Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed picture

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed

$125.00



Lot of 3 VIntage  Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS picture

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS

$7.00



Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts

$71.95



Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681 picture

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681

$299.99



Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand

$275.00