Hi folks,
I'm having trouble - as so many have been - with a broadcom NIC on my dell PC.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice and cheap PCI NIC that will work perfectly with knoppix?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi folks,
I'm having trouble - as so many have been - with a broadcom NIC on my dell PC.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice and cheap PCI NIC that will work perfectly with knoppix?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$352.73
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99