Similar questions have been asked, and maybe even the same question, but I'm new to this, and have no clue what's going on. I still haven't been able to install anything because I don't know what my password is, but that's a whole other question (which while not in the correct forrum, feel free to answer). My question however is this: I am using knoppix 3.6, and all I have to do is turn it on and I automatically connect to the wireless network, I don't have to do anything, but now with knoppix 4.0.2 DVD I can't get online no matter what programs I've tried running, and I don't know how to check, but I don't think it even detects my WIFI card. Any and all help would be amazing because aside from no Internet 4.0.2 seems to be heaps better.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00